Introducing Registration on CourseStorm!
CourseStorm is an all-in-one web-based class registration system that allows you to create a profile with all of your family's contact, emergency, and payment info in one secure place.
Simply head to trypskids.coursestorm.com, select the program you want to register for, create a profile and voila!
Step-by-step registration instructions are coming soon, but in the mean time, don't hesitate to call the office at 573.449.4536 for assistance.
• 100% refund if cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to program start date.
• 75% refund if cancelation is made 7-13 days prior to program start date.
• 50% refund 4-6 days prior to program start date.
• 25% refund 2-3 days prior to program start date.
• No refund offered 24-hours prior to program start date.
• All credit card enrollment must be processed through coursestorm at trypskids.coursestorm.com
• All other refunds will be made to families by TRYPS check – less the cancelation fee.
Full tuition is due at the time of registration unless a payment plan has been set up with the office or on CourseStorm.
Financial Assistance is available for all TRYPS programming. However, an application must be submitted and approved before registering. Unfortunately, we cannot grant, honor, or apply scholarships after your payment has been processed. Learn more about our Scholarship Fund below or contact the main office at email@example.com for more information.
Any relevant discounts or promo codes must be applied when registering your student. We unfortunately cannot grant, honor, or apply discounts after your payment has been processed.
If TRYPS needs to cancel a camp or class due to low enrollment you will be notified at least a week in advance and will receive a full refund.