Introducing Registration on CourseStorm!
CourseStorm is an all-in-one web-based class registration system that allows you to create a profile with all of your family's contact, emergency, and payment info in one secure place.
Simply head to trypskids.coursestorm.com, select the program you want to register for, create a profile and voila!
How to register:
New to Coursestorm
-Find the class or camp you’re interested in
-Click the yellow Register button
-Click “Add Child” in the popup window and enter your student’s name(s)
-Add another class, or go to Check Out
-Enter the grown up’s email address- this is what we will use to communicate camp details with you
-Enter the grown up’s contact information and create a password
-Select the same contact info as the grown up, or enter student’s contact info
-Enter student’s info
-Review your cart and checkout
Returning to Coursestorm
-Login at the top right corner
-Find your desired class or camp, add to cart, and proceed to checkout
-Grown up and Student information should all be saved so you don’t have to re-enter everything
If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the office.
TUITION AND REFUNDS
Full tuition is due at the time of registration unless a payment plan has been set up with the office or on CourseStorm.
Any relevant discounts or promo codes must be applied when registering your student. We unfortunately cannot grant, honor, or apply discounts after your payment has been processed.
If TRYPS needs to cancel a camp or class due to low enrollment you will be notified at least a week in advance and will receive a full refund.
• 100% refund if cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to program start date.
• 75% refund if cancelation is made 7-13 days prior to program start date.
• 50% refund 4-6 days prior to program start date.
• 25% refund 2-3 days prior to program start date.
• No refund offered 48-hours prior to program start date.
• All credit card enrollment must be processed through coursestorm at trypskids.coursestorm.com
• All other refunds will be made to families by TRYPS check – less the cancelation fee.