PJ PLAY DAYS
WHAT IS PLAY DAY?
Open to Grades K-7 • $35/student for the day • 8A-5P
Play Day is an all-day theater workshop scheduled on days that Columbia Public Schools are closed.
We pick popular themes from books, movies, and television shows and create content in art, acting, and music for the day!
Kids can wear their public appropriate PJs and PLAY the day away with us!
Students are divided into groups by grade level (depending on enrollment) and will spend the day rotating between acting, crafts, dance, and other theatre-based activities. Throughout the day, we will play games, make craft projects, have a dance party, learn a dance routine, and maybe make a PJ Day Movie Trailer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Pre-registration is required. We cannot guarantee availability with registration less than 36 hours prior to the Play Day.
Students need to wear shoes that will stay on their feet.
Please bring a sack lunch that does not require heating or cooling. Please do not send soda, milk, or other drinks that will stain clothing or carpeting.
Please bring a morning and afternoon snack.
DO NOT pack any nut or peanut products.
If your child will arrive late or leave early, please let the staff know ahead of time.
Classes are high energy, and the day is long. Students should get a full night's rest before attending.
If your child requires para assistance or special assistance at school *including accommodations regarding curriculum and/or behavior*, please disclose this information to the TRYPS staff as you enroll. We will make efforts to accommodate if possible for the safety of your child and the TRYPS staff and student community.
2022-2023 PJ Play Day Themes & Dates
Sept 21- Enchanted Forest
Oct 10- Hocus Pocus
Nov 7- Minions
Nov 8- Who Done It?
Jan 16- Hogwarts Express
Feb 17- Wonka
Feb 20- Heroes & Villains
Mar 3- Lightyear
Mar 24- Super Mario
May 26- Monsters Inc.
May 30- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
May 31- Hotel Transylvania
REFUND POLICY – CAMPS & CLASSES & PJ PLAY DAYS
• 100% refund if cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to PJ Play Day.
• 75% refund if cancelation is made 7-13 days prior to PJ Play Day.
• 50% refund 4-6 days prior to PJ Play Day.
• 25% refund 2-3 days prior to PJ Play Day.
• No refund offered 24-hours prior to first meeting or on the PJ Play Day date.
• All credit card enrollment must be processed through the online registration system.
• If cancelation is made prior to the PJ Play Day, card refunds will be processed through the Coursestorm registration system. All other refunds will be made to families by TRYPS check – less the cancelation fee.