TRYPS Institute offers six, week-long day camps for students entering Kindergarten through 7th grades.
Camps are offered during Spring Break and for five weeks in July through August (before Columbia Public School begins).
• Students are divided into groups by age.
• Students rotate between daily classes.
• Rotations include - music, acting, dance, crafts, theater games and more!
• The staff writes original scripts with roles for each student.
• Camp themes and music are based on popular books, films, and television series that are appropriate for each age group.
• Free tickets to the Open House Sharing for families on the final afternoon of camp.
• $200 per camper per week
• Includes morning and afternoon snacks each day
• A camp t-shirt
• A TRYPS sports water bottle
• Craft supplies
• Friday's candy market
• Lunch is NOT included.
• Tuition is due the first day of camp and is non-refundable after the first day.
• Tuition may be paid with check, money order, Mastercard, Visa or Discover.
• Payment plans may be coordinated with the TRYPS Institute office staff - email@example.com
NEW AFTER-CARE OPTION
For an additional $40/student, parents may enroll children in the after-care option for Monday-Thursday from 4-6PM.
The sibling discount also applies to After-Care ($36/each additional child).
For families enrolling more than one child, we do offer a sibling discount of 10% off each additional child’s tuition.
ALLERGIES & SPECIAL NEEDS
Please disclose any special considerations at enrollment, including but not limited to: allergies, medications, health issues including Asbergers, Autism, Borderline Personality Disorder, OCD, ODD, ADHD, or other special conditions. The TRYPS staff is limited and does not have a para teacher available. Disclosing this information at enrollment will assist us in creating the safest environment for all children.
All camps occur at TRYPS Children's Theater in Hickman Hall on the Stephens College campus.
The building address is 1200 E Broadway.
There is a buzzer and monitor at the entryway for security.