YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE &
HAVE A LOT OF FUN DOING IT!
Theater changes lives.
TRYPS gives thousands of dollars in reduced weekday school student tickets and in scholarships for students to appear in plays and to take classes.
Make a Tax Deductible Donation
Your Donations at Work:
- $25 buys a print cartridge
- $50 pays for one partial camp scholarship
- $100 sponsors tickets for 50 children
- $150 pays for a rehearsal pianist
- $175 pays for one day’s theater rental
- $200 helps build the set, props and costumes
- $250 is a full scholarship for a production tuition.
- $500 helps underwrite royalties for one play.
Other Ways you can help!
- Buy a block of tickets for your scout group, church, or youth group.
- Go see the plays! Even when your child isn’t in one!
- Email friends to come see the plays – you are the best reason friends will make time to attend.
- Come to the special events – the Princess Tea Parties, Go Kart! Go Art!, Open Mic Night and the numerous other special events we host!
- Volunteer – we always need help making copies, delivering flyers, cleaning and vacuuming, selling tickets.
- Volunteer to build or paint or sew – every show takes hundreds of hours to create. We need you!
- Give a TRYPS Gift Certificate toward tuition for a class, workshop or production.
- Donate items for the raffle baskets – the raffles work miracles and help make money available for scholarships.
- Buy a program advertisement.
- Make a donation to the scholarship fund – $250 helps us with partial scholarships for as many as three students.
For more information please email: Jill Womack at email@example.com